Bic601 Medical Furniture Multi-Function ICU Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed with Weighing Scale
|Bed Vertical Moving Range||400mm|
|Bed Base Length||1960mm|
|Bed Base Width||900mm|
|Transport Package||Export Wooden Package|
|Production Capacity||500 Sets/Month|
Product DescriptionBic601 Medical Furniture Multi-Function ICU Electric Adjustable Hospital Bed with Weighing Scale
Description:If you are looking for a bed that can be fully controlled with the click of a button, then an electric bed is ideal. With the characteristics of integrated multi-function, can meet the needs of various operations. The electric bed can adjust the height and provide the best height for nursing staff to work with patients; Raise your head, including into Fowler's position, for feeding, breathing, and other benefits of leaning back upright; Raise your feet to help ease movement and blood flow.
Multi Function Hospital Bed is a bed designed for hospitalized patients or others who need some form of healthcare. These Electric ICU Beds have special features to ensure the comfort and well-being of patients as well as the convenience of healthcare workers. Hospital ICU Bed with Columns Common features include the entire bed, adjustable height for head and feet, adjustable side rails, and electronic buttons for operating the bed and other nearby electronic devices.
Medical Tilt Bed's wheels make it easy to move beds, either within part of the facility they're in or within the room. For safety, the wheel can be locked when the patient is transported in or out of bed.General Features:
1. The steel frame is sandblasted and coated with electrostatic powder, the roof of all four parts is perforated evenly and should be properly installed on the main frame. The back panel is made of electric wood imported from the United States, which can be transmitted through X-ray.
2. Advanced double column lifting structure design, more stable and reliable products
3. Headboard/footboard: ABS, removable. The bedboard lock prevents accidental removal of the bedboard when turning or handling the bed.
4. 4 pieces PP side rails provide protection against fall.
- Pull-down design controlled by air spring
- Angle indicator: The Angle indicator of the side rail in the head and foot direction shows the Angle of the backrest and the inclination of the whole bed and mattress platform respectively.
5. Heavy load: static safety load 400kg, dynamic safety load 170kg6. Designed for long term care units as a fully functional column electric electronic bed.
1. Hospital electric ICU beds are powered entirely electronically, often with remote controls.2. Can control backrest, legs, height adjustment, Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg position, left and right tilt- Backrest lifting: patients can easily sit up to do some activities of daily life, reduce the nursing burden of patients and nurses.- Leg up & Leg Down: Relax the patient's legs, promote blood circulation in the legs, prevent varicose veins, and easily carry out daily Leg care.- Integral lifting: help patients get on and off the bed- Backrests and leg lifts: Adjust the bed into a comfortable position for entertaining, dining, reading and cleaning.- Turn left and right: help patients turn over easily, relieve the bruises of paralyzed patients, and effectively protect patients from bedsores- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg location: Perform CPR in time3. Three control modes:(1) Electric remote control(2) Control panels located on the outside and inside of the side rail- The inner side controls the back and legs as well as the small night light function- Control panel on the outside of bed for back, leg, Hi-LO, Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg position, left and right tilt, nursing position, electric CPR, one button flat, one button lock function.(3) The foot nurse controller, all functions can be operated from it, there are locks to control the patient's own wrong operation from the side rail.- Manual/Electric CPR: Electric CPR is simple and convenient to operate with one button control. Manual CPR is equipped with a damping device that allows the backrest to slowly descend in the event of a power outage, ensuring patient safety, and can be performed with one hand.4. Casters: central control brake system, four silent wheels, φ125mm5. A control panel at the head of the bed allows hospital staff to record the patient.6. There are crash wheels on each side of the bed.7. Optional: LCD display weighing scale function with storage and management of weight data.8. Built-in emergency backup battery can maintain all functions in case of power failure.
|Including The side Rails||1050mm|
|Without the side rails||990mm|
|Bed Base Height Range|
|Bed Base Length||1960mm|
|Bed Base Width||900mm|
|Bed Vertical moving range||400mm|
|Backrest max upward angle||0~≥70°|
|Footrest max upward angle:||0~≥30°|
|Maximum Safe Load||170kg|
|Power supply||220VAC or 110VAC Frequency: 50-60HZ|
|Power Plug:EU type standard if other type, confirm each order|
|The Weighing Function|
|Over Bed table|
|Weight reading sytem|